Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dogteddy said:
WOW- that looks really stunning.
Your a lucky girl ! Your fella must love you lots.
I've heard he's a right moaner - good choice in motors though

G

·
Hi Zara,

Car looks wicked - I bet you're made up right now!

I get mine on Friday at 10am - I'll try to take some pics asap.

Safe driving in the snow!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have just ordered my sline special edition in white - seeing yours makes me glad i went for that colour, it looks incredible! great pics in the snow, too

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi
I have to say the pictures do not do it justice at all, its simply dazling in sline white with 20" alloys.and tints.
Also drives like a dream.
im Zaras fella by the way!

Dogteddy

·
Registered
181 Posts
It looks gorgeous. How do you find the 20" wheels, ok? I had read negative reviews, but some of the other owners seem to love them and say the ride is superb and not too harsh - what's your view. Not that I care when they look that good...

I have 20's coming, but the split spoke off road ones

Matt

G

·
I want to know how you clearly have managed to wash it just before the photos in this weather. My Q5 is filthy and cant wait to get it clean again!

I very nearly went for white but finally chose Monza Silver which looks great too!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi
I can honestly say personally I have no issues at all with the ride on the 20s .
It is firm , but I wouldn't say it was harsh at all.
I find it more comforting to be able to tell what the wheels are doing , rather than the door handles rubbing on the road when i go round a corner

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Kaine, do you mean the ones you took when we were leaving yours last night?
go on then, its so cool, I'll look at pictures of the car forever!!

G

·
Hi kaine/Zara,

Excellent pics. You are so lucky to have got some before it got dirty.After collecting mine, I thiught I would wait 'till the weekend and the weather hasn't stopped since, hence no pictures!!

The white really does look good.

I hope your car gives you much enjoyment. I have already clocked up 3,500+ miles since pick up in mid November. For my first Audi the Q5 has impressed with it's quattro drive. In fact, today I ordered my ex wife an Audi A3 with the same engine and drive train so she doesn't have to rely on me for school runs in snowy conditions!!

Have fun

·
Registered
22 Posts
My friend Angie normally loves 'silver' but this car in white is 'amazing'...i'm happy with that....she wants one!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts