Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Spec seem excellent ,it says in advert 1 owner,but at bottom of advert it says 1 previous owner,other than that it seems like a fair price,little haggle though wouldnt hurt 😄

·
Registered
258 Posts
By coincidence noticed this one in my local Parks dealership, same year, mileage,colour, wheels,though a special edition rather than S line Plus

http://www.parks.uk..../15646/audi-q5/

The car your looking at has a better spec and Is an auto, so Is worth more.

If you can get it for £30k that's a good price, I was going to say It's worth around £30,500 give or take..

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I'd say its way way over priced. He's having a laugh - more than an Audi dealer would charge (indeed just looked, it is more than Audi are asking for the same car). Trade value is the range of 26500-27500 PX value. Dealers in the main will be asking 32-33k for a car with that mileage. 28500 tops and both are winning.

Same car at a dealer, but with nicer wheels.
http://www.audi.co.u...rcmdc=se_na_re_

·
Registered
258 Posts
Good spot Snow man that Is a cheap car from Audi dealer though I would sat It Is moonlight blue which Is not the most desirable colour and the car zebbydog Is looking at Is far higher spec..

I still think £30k Is a good price..

Here's same car from Audi... albeit 6 months newer , check out the price and this Is not as high a spec as white Q5..comparing these two £30k seems good buy?

http://www.lomondaudigroup.com/used-cars/7846/audi-q5

·
Registered
884 Posts
Sorry Snowman but the off road wheels are far nicer than those standard ones IMO.

Reactions: Ransman

·
Registered
249 Posts
£31795 is way over priced for a two year old 2 litre diesel whatever the spec. Have spent a lot of time recently at Audi dealerships and reckon £29000 is more like it.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
As you say - personal choice, but i don't like the off road ones.
Same for the colour, its marmite. I don't know if I've seen that colour in person, but doesn't look much different to scuba from the picture.

spec on both looks pretty standard. ok advance key - but rest is standard SLine SEd
some dealers do a poor job of the car details on these things

watford have daytona at 31k, same wheels, better options (nav high) but no key
birmingham have white at 30k same wheels, no nav (makes sense nav is worth 1k at trade in time)
lincoln have black at 29k same wheels, nav low and most of the options
crewe have silver at 31k,
york have black 30k, and white 31k

Take 4k off those prices is a VERY rough rule of thumb as to the trade value. so 27k is about the right number 28500 private feels the correct number for that car. Also only nav and roof add value to resale the rest is worthless. I wouldn't buy it, but by all means if you are happy go for it. Seller IMO is asking retail price for a private sale.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've taken the wrong road here, I was thinking this was a retail sale due to pics on advert being on a forecourt, looking at full details It does appear to be a private sale, therefore Snow man and Bigmac are spot on with their valuation..saying that there will be 1 year Audi warranty left on car regardless.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nav high and low is new to me. What is that?

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
nav low is the 2g version - low res screen
nav high is the 3g (now 3g+) version with HDD juke box and much better screen/graphics.

·
Registered
116 Posts
nav low is the 2g version - low res screen
nav high is the 3g (now 3g+) version with HDD juke box and much better screen/graphics.
Thanks. Any significant difference btw the two

·
Registered
706 Posts
Put the reg in Webuyanycar.com and add 5% for private sale and 10% for trade sale and 15% for dealer sale

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'd say its way way over priced. He's having a laugh - more than an Audi dealer would charge (indeed just looked, it is more than Audi are asking for the same car). Trade value is the range of 26500-27500 PX value. Dealers in the main will be asking 32-33k for a car with that mileage. 28500 tops and both are winning.

Same car at a dealer, but with nicer wheels.
http://www.audi.co.u...rcmdc=se_na_re_
Not got know where near as good spec no key advanced and no electric memory seats or B&O sound system

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Been and seen car and looks quite good 2 back tyres not to much left on but everything else seems good. Have offered £29000 so will wait and see what happens.

The pic at the dealers was when he picked the car up new.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Ye I thought it was at a main dealer,dealer money 4 a private sale,that's gota b a no go,the 29k u offered is more than fair 😄

1 - 20 of 33 Posts