Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has any real pics of the headlight range control module located in the drivers footwell. Im trying to hunt one off a breakers car and nobody can seem to locate them. I have pics from Elsa but a real pic in situ would be much more useful.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has any real pics of the headlight range control module located in the drivers footwell. Im trying to hunt one off a breakers car and nobody can seem to locate them. I have pics from Elsa but a real pic in situ would be much more useful.
Where did you get this information "headlight range control module located in the drivers footwell" ?????

It is located behind the glove box

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the UK so I have a right hand drive model. All other modules seem to be in the same location no matter LHD or RHD. Unless in this case it is behind the glove box ( right hand side of the car if in sitting position). What do you think? This would answer my question to why I can't find it

·
Banned
801 Posts
It is located behind the glove box regardless of whether it is steering wheel to the left or right side

If not stated as in the following case

LEFT HAND DRIVE

RIGHT HAND DRIVE

·
Banned
801 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts