Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a set of 17" winter wheels and tyres for sale.
These are genuine Audi wheels fitted with Dunlop SP Winter Sport M+S 235/65/R17 Tyres.
Each tyre has 4mm+ of tread left on them. Wheels are in Very Good condition with no scuff marks. Also have Audi Wheel bags to go with them.

These are not the normal Audi winter wheel package, they are seven spoke alloys and should have cost £3,292.35. It's a long story but in the end I had to contact the M.D. of Audi and they offered me these instead of the normal package. I would like £575.00 for them.

Having to sell because getting a company car.

I am located near Taunton, Somerset as they will need collecting.

These have been on my MY2010 Q5 Sline (See pics attached). Please be aware I don't think they will fit on MY2013 cars (read this on the forum)

I also have an unused collapsible spare wheel for £200.00 if any one is interested.

Thanks,

Patch

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would be interested in the collapsible spare if it could be sent up to Scotland, does it come with the inserts, jack etc.?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Turrastew,

Depending where in Scotland it can be shipped for between about £10 (Glasgow) and £35 (Fort William).

It is the wheel only but you should still have a jack and tools etc. in your car even if you only got the Tyre repair foam. Mine was in a small compartment that was under a plastic flap inside where the spare should go.

Have added a couple of pics of the wheel above.

Thanks.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Banned
842 Posts
Do you know if these fit the S-Line special edition - mine currently has the 20" rims which I've fitted winter tyres to. But I've recently moved so have space to store a winter tyre set so would be interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Chopper,

My S line came with 20" wheels and the winter wheels were ordered from Audi specifically for this car so I don,t think the wheel size will be a problem.

I think the issue is the size of the brake callipers on post facelift (Summer 2012) cars.

Maybe someone on the forum might be able to help regarding the special edition question?

Thanks,

Patch

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chopper,

I have just read Missile's "Winter is coming" post on the general discussion board and it looks like there shouldn't be an issue with the wheel size.

Thanks

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have taken a photo of my 2014 MY Q5 with 17" alloys to reassure others but cannot get the picture on as it is more than 4.88MB. I am sure that it must be possible to do something to the photo on the SD card to reduce it's size but cannot figure out how one does this. Sorry, I'm not slick at media stuff on line. Any hints to enable attachment welcome.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I have taken a photo of my 2014 MY Q5 with 17" alloys to reassure others but cannot get the picture on as it is more than 4.88MB. I am sure that it must be possible to do something to the photo on the SD card to reduce it's size but cannot figure out how one does this. Sorry, I'm not slick at media stuff on line. Any hints to enable attachment welcome.
http://www.myaudiq5.com/index.php?/topic/6618-How%20to%20share%20pictures%20on%20the%20forum...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Stew,

Bank transfer is probably easiest if you have internet banking. My email address is in my profile, if you email me I will send you my bank details. If not I can take pay pal.

The delivery says it is tracked and next day so I don't know if you have a preference to which day it is sent.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts