Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Thanks for all the messages while we have been on the forum. The main reason why we joined this forum is that we provide a lot of Winter Wheel & Tyre Packages for Audi Q5's.

As it's getting close to winter, this is the best time to purchase Wheel and Tyres for the Q5.

The most popular Wheel that we offer is the 17" Original Equipment Audi Wheels @ £450 for a set of 4. We have limited stock in these take off wheels. They sold out very quickly last year. So you'll have to be extra quick.

If they aren't to your fancy we also offer another popular wheel for Q5 owners is the 17" Allutec Grip Silver @ £450 for a set of 4.

If you're interested in either off our Winter Wheel & Tyre packages I'd get them while we have them.

If you would like any more information on these wheels just let me know

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Shouldn't this be in the fore sale section? - This just feels a little like overt advertising of a new member tbh...
Even though this is somewhat topical, i can foresee we will end up seeing adverts for xmas, easter or holidays etc etc from other members popping up soon

Sorry.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Are these alloys Genuine Audi fitment and genuinely made by Audi, To comply with insurance policies i have been led to believe if you fit after market alloys the manufactures warranty will be invalid and after market alloys are not as strong as genuine units to withstand such impacts.

Does anyone have any answers to this in the last few years ive only ever bought genuine parts, i priced up the alloys alone at Audi last week and they say mine are over 2000.00 pound for the Set !!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are these alloys Genuine Audi fitment and genuinely made by Audi, To comply with insurance policies i have been led to believe if you fit after market alloys the manufactures warranty will be invalid and after market alloys are not as strong as genuine units to withstand such impacts.

Does anyone have any answers to this in the last few years ive only ever bought genuine parts, i priced up the alloys alone at Audi last week and they say mine are over 2000.00 pound for the Set !!
Hi,

Yes these are genuine Audi wheels. if you read the little bio about them it will tell you more about them
. And as for the insurance they should affect at all because the are Original Equipment Wheels.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
529 Posts
Shouldn't this be in the fore sale section? - This just feels a little like overt advertising of a new member tbh...
Even though this is somewhat topical, i can foresee we will end up seeing adverts for xmas, easter or holidays etc etc from other members popping up soon

Sorry.
Yep agree with you there snowman

Now if anyone wants any tree leafs ive got some in stock right now but dont worry because unlike the wheels ive got millions more coming

Reactions: José

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yep agree with you there snowman

Now if anyone wants any tree leafs ive got some in stock right now but dont worry because unlike the wheels ive got millions more coming
LOL thats funny, same here wilf there doing my bloody head in all ready!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hi,

Yes these are genuine Audi wheels. if you read the little bio about them it will tell you more about them
. And as for the insurance they should affect at all because the are Original Equipment Wheels.

Thanks
Andy
Cheers Andy, will these fit SQ5 then as it says all models ?? Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts