Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am part of an independent, non-profit research team based at Oxford University which is looking at the reasons why people buy cars like the Q5. We are very interested in talking to Q5 owners - either in person or over email/phone - to discuss their decision to buy, and would very much like to hear from people on this forum. If you are interested in helping out (and we promise not to take up too much of your time!) please email me at [email protected] and we will get in touch. If you have suggestions as to how to contact other Q5 owners other than through forums like this one, we would also be very keen to hear from you.

Many thanks, and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Ben Goold
Oxford University

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Ben,

You need to do your 'research' - the Q5 hasn't been launched yet so there are no owners yet

Kaine

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kaine,

Thanks for this. I was under the mistaken impression that it had been released, an impression that was only reinforced when I saw that there were already forum boards up for this car. Do you know the official release date for the car?

Many thanks,

Ben

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Ben,

Originally it was planned for launch this summer (hence the site is live), however now its expected in Jan/Feb 2009.

How about checking out http://www.mytiguan.com - the VW Tiguan is already launched and has UK owners

Kaine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts