Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....well, until I pick up my new baby!

That's right guys, my SQ5 is at the dealership and will be mine AT LAST on Monday morning!!!

I will finally be in the SQ5 owners club!

Reactions: José

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Well you say 'sleeps', you mean lying awake imagining the moment you get the key in your hand!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Registered
884 Posts
Glad it is finally here.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Haha congrats on the impending delivery mate

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I am finding it harder to sleep at the moment!

3 more sleeps :)

G

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! Very jealous...

Not many frequent posters still waiting on delivery now :-(
I was just saying the same thing to my Mrs! We are amongst the last.......

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Weheeey!

·
Registered
952 Posts
There are some of us here who haven't even ordered yet

·
Registered
76 Posts
But every day gets longer and longggeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
How long ago did you order G Dog?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But every day gets longer and longggeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)
You're not wrong mate - I have a busy weekend so I am hoping Monday morning will come around quickly. I hope you are enjoying your set of wheels still. G

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How long ago did you order G Dog?
Back in June mate. To be fair, my dealer was spot on with timelines. At point of ordering, he said it would be here just before the end of the year. The timing did change a fair bit during the order at one point he was quoting March to me, but that quickly came back to December. So all in all, 6 months from order to delivery!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Todays the big day right?!!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Todays the big day right?!!
Don't expect a response until midnight when G dog finally decides it's time to put his new baby to bed!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Hahah so true

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi guys.....yes today was the day and I am lost for words. What a fantastic day. From the moment we arrived at the dealer, we were looked after so well (despite being up before 5am with excitement!)

Handover experience was great. Taken into a very private room where car was unveiled. The first thing that struck me was how nice Estoril blue is (we had never seen it, we just saw it on the Audi configuration and went for it!). Next were the wheels - wow wow wow. The sales guy was showing me all the car etc and all I was thinking was I just want the keys!!!

Anyway, drove it home (40 miles) and she is a dream. Driving past Harrods in Dynamic certainly turned some heads! The engine is very refined and in Kickdown, she really moves!

Got home about 4 and have since "needed" to go out twice since :)

Anyway, I am going to try and upload some photos this evening!

All the best, G

Reactions: ray.afzal and José

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Congrats mate,you'll b making excuses to pop out in it,I never turn the dynamic sound off,it gives constant pleasure 😄

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Glad you're enjoying it! Not much chance you wouldn't mind! Looking forward to some pics! I'm driving up to London in mine tomorrow - maybe see you around

1 - 20 of 36 Posts