Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, finally got approval for an Q5 as my next company car, now the hard bit.......what colour? I'm stuck between black or white. Have seen a few black ones but only one in white (from afar). If you own a white one any chance of seeing a few pics to assist me in my choice. Many thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Take a look at the "Reader`s drive" page

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi, finally got approval for an Q5 as my next company car, now the hard bit.......what colour? I'm stuck between black or white. Have seen a few black ones but only one in white (from afar). If you own a white one any chance of seeing a few pics to assist me in my choice. Many thanks.
Congrats - lovely car
I feel your pain about colour dilemma
Audi is limiting choices for its customers in my opinion; i believe in a push to get more Audi exclusive orders.

For instance, many buyers will opt for an S-Line, only to find out that interior will have to be Black. Which is fine if you already wanted black interior, like me. But what if you don't! Also, what if you do, but also like black exterior - which may not suit many (Black / Black)?!

·
Registered
22 Posts
if you look at the white one on the home page...thats mine!! (ours).....we have seen alot of black, grey, silver but only a couple of white ones.....its is a shame that with the s-line you only get black interior (would have really liked a cream but hey ho).....it is a difficult choice for some, but from the moment I knew the Q5 was being built and we ordered we knew we wanted white...no other colour came into it!! whichever colour you choose, the Q5 is a fabulous choice, we've had ours for nearly 9 months and it still makes me smile!!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Must admit I was a little unsure about the black interior - always had light colours - but I'm really loving it now I've lived with it a while.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My A4 was black, and my wifes TT is white, and I would recommend white as its much easier to look after, keep clean etc.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Must admit I was a little unsure about the black interior - always had light colours - but I'm really loving it now I've lived with it a while.
I agree - I was the same with light interiors but black / black is quite cool

·
Registered
124 Posts
My A4 was black, and my wifes TT is white, and I would recommend white as its much easier to look after, keep clean etc.
haha - it dont matter what colour you get they all get dirty !!!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Are you allowed to get white on company car scheme?

I have seen a couple in white and they do look v smart....but so does Phantom Black. Have to agree tho that black will show the dirt much more easily and quickly! I opted non black this time and it is amazing how much longer the car looks cleaner even if it is not....if you know what i mean

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Are you allowed to get white on company car scheme?

I have seen a couple in white and they do look v smart....but so does Phantom Black. Have to agree tho that black will show the dirt much more easily and quickly! I opted non black this time and it is amazing how much longer the car looks cleaner even if it is not....if you know what i mean
I've got to agree Nemo - my last car was dark grey metallic and it was a sod to keep clean. Looked a million dollars when she was clean but shabby as hell when dirty.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I agree, I have always had dark colours on previous cars and spent every weekend cleaning and detailing, now with white I only need to wash every two weeks or so and trust me I am very particular (OCD) about clean cars and interiors!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts