Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting for my q5 (delivery week 30), but I was wondering if I can get a,copy of the manuals beforehand. The dealer hasn't provided them, and I haven't been able to find it online. Anyone here know where I can find them, or can anyone provide an electronic version of the manuals? Thanks

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
My dealer lent me one before I took delivery as you can't get them online...
Glad I'm not the only one that enjoys this kind of bedtime reading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So is there no way to get these other than the dealer? I'm surprised there aren't any electronic versions available. Why doesn't Audi just put them online?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Not sure. I searched high and low... It annoyed me a lot at the time but now I have the car I'm not so bothered! The US site allows you to download them for a fee...

·
Registered
706 Posts
My A7 came with a DVD user manual which you can upload onto the hard drive of the car, so access is via the MMI. I thought Audi would have done this with all cars.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
You can do that on the Q5 as well.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Jose, Any chance of as copy. I would love to do some reading before my car arrives.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Will see if I can read the manuals off the DVD. Might be in a magic format only the MMI understands...

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
You could test drive a Q5, the manual and disc will be in the glove box. You could copy the disc to read at your leisure.

·
Registered
706 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Thanks, I typed words like "users" and "instrtuction" manual instead of "owners". Could not find current model 2013/14, but will keep looking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts