Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of getting one of those magnetic small GB 'stickers' but before I make a right k...b of meself will it stick?

Seem to remember something about the boot lid being alu and probably the bumper is plastic so it wont stick at all

Failing that I will get a window sticker one

Oh and is there a hi-viz jacket somewhere in the car? I know there is supposed to be a warning triangle somewhere...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Warning triangle is in a little compartment in the rear hatch... next time you open the hatch, look up!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Out of interest why do you want a GB sticker? Doesn't your number plate state country of origin?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Warning triangle is in a little compartment in the rear hatch... next time you open the hatch, look up!
ta for that will get the rave jacket at the weekend and the GB sticker; pretty sure the rear hatch is alu or maybe it was the bonnet and roof

·
Registered
963 Posts
My GB is on the number plate because I hate the sticky ones

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Out of interest why do you want a GB sticker? Doesn't your number plate state country of origin?
nope
Doesnt have to does it?

Prefer to have a little magnetic GB oval then take it off when I dont use it but not sure if the hatch is alu; will just get a clingy one if i cant

Definately hate the big huge sticky actually sticky ones leave gunk everywhere on a previous car before last

1 - 6 of 6 Posts