2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did 300 miles today, Dorset to Leeds...
Saw 1 facelift Q5... That was it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
877 Posts
Seen 3 so far. Hoping to see more up north over the next week or so. Got a little road trip going on...

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
74 Posts
Although the Tories say Wales is the UK's poorest region, plenty of Q5's at the school gates of my kids' school. Also spotted a 63 plate SQ5 there.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So after 650 miles in 2 days, drove the vast majority of the country north/south, and I saw that above mentioned Q5 and 1 pre facelift one, and the only SQ5 is the same damn one that lives in my home town and I've seen 3 times now!

I conclude that 99.9% of Q5/SQ5s are in and around Aberfeeeze, I just didn't go far enough north!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
So after 650 miles in 2 days, drove the vast majority of the country north/south, and I saw that above mentioned Q5 and 1 pre facelift one, and the only SQ5 is the same damn one that lives in my home town and I've seen 3 times now!

I conclude that 99.9% of Q5/SQ5s are in and around Aberfeeeze, I just didn't go far enough north!!

Jose, I'll buy you lunch if you visit us up here?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts

... and I will show some great traffic free roads where you can enjoy your car.
We are staying at the Tor na Coille Hotel http://www.tornacoille.com/, with 18 other Audi owners from daaan saaaath. We have an invite for lunch at Balmoral Castle tomorrow and lunch at Delgatie Castle on Saturday - how posh is that?????

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
... and I will show some great traffic free roads where you can enjoy your car.
We are staying at the Tor na Coille Hotel http://www.tornacoille.com/, with 18 other Audi owners from daaan saaaath. We have an invite for lunch at Balmoral Castle tomorrow and lunch at Delgatie Castle on Saturday - how posh is that?????
What's all that in aid of!?

Looks great!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, how did you find that link? I am very impressed by your detective work.
I have google and I know how to use it

Just searched Audi and the name of the hotel you have...

I want to see pics of your quattro! (As having read the rules of joining the event I have concluded you must have one!)
I love them - I'd love a mint rally spec one!

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
I have google and I know how to use it
...... I want to see pics of your quattro! (As having read the rules of joining the event I have concluded you must have one!) ...
The pictures are out there, Google is your friend <LOL>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts