Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody here pushed out the 21" wheels on a 2104 SQ5?

wondered what works, and what wont

cheers

x

·
Registered
2 Posts
anybody here pushed out the 21" wheels on a 2104 SQ5?

wondered what works, and what wont

cheers

x
15mm f
20mm r is what seems to be the favourite according to all the forums I’ve seen over the years (might be the other way round thinking about it?) , although I haven’t bothered myself as I think the arch gap will look to big to me as I haven’t lowered mine. I know as soon as I fit spacers,I know that I will then want to lower it , and then…and then…etc etc, so I’m keeping mine stock looking until I need suspension at least. But I would be interested in seeing some pics on standard ride height with spacers and others thoughts/opinions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
15mm f
20mm r is what seems to be the favourite according to all the forums I’ve seen over the years (might be the other way round thinking about it?) , although I haven’t bothered myself as I think the arch gap will look to big to me as I haven’t lowered mine. I know as soon as I fit spacers,I know that I will then want to lower it , and then…and then…etc etc, so I’m keeping mine stock looking until I need suspension at least. But I would be interested in seeing some pics on standard ride height with spacers and others thoughts/opinions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
had a plum line down the back arch . 20 mm would flush with the tyre . ( perfect )
i have concerns though of front and rear being different incase the handling turns into a wobbly jelly .

can anybody comment on the 15 F 20 R mix ?

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,875 Posts
15mm front and 20mm rear according to this -

also watch this -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts