Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly certain that when you order the collapseable spare wheel you still also get the tyre sealant stuff too.

So where do they store it in the car at the factory
Thought it might have been in that compartment left side of boot with the compressor....but appears not.

For some things the manual is not very clear.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I didn't get the spare wheel originally only the sealant and mine was in the left compartment in the boot with the compressor.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have no sealent with mine (or at least have never found it) - I've got the collapsible spare wheel and picked the car up end of Sept so clearly you don't get both...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One last place to check...and that's under the floor where the tool kit is

·
Registered
12 Posts
I too have the collapsible spare wheel and my sealant is in the left compartment with the compressor.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm fairly certain that when you order the collapseable spare wheel you still also get the tyre sealant stuff too.

So where do they store it in the car at the factory
Thought it might have been in that compartment left side of boot with the compressor....but appears not.

For some things the manual is not very clear.
I asked my Audi dealer about this when I ordered my Q5. I was told "No sealant kit when you order the collapsible spare", and that is what I got. Is it dealer choice? Are some dealers holding back on what should be standard issue?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sure you used to get it. Must have cut it out. Might get a bottle from parts.

I've heard it's got a best by date! Might be worth checking the date if you are relying on it!!!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bought a bottle with a use by date of 2014

1 - 8 of 8 Posts