Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would someone with a B&O sound system mind taking a pic showing the boot with the floor removed please?
I want to see what, if anything is missing from mine as i got it 2nd hand. What should be there? I see the sub but wasn't the collapsible spare wheel included with it? Tool kit or jack?

·
Registered
50 Posts
In my 2012 there is nothing except the sub. I don't have the spare wheel. Then there is a hatch where the jack and tools are located.

·
Banned
801 Posts
In my 2010 there is a spare wheel and inside it is a B & O subwoofer, and of course a jack and tools.
Under spare wheel is the battery.

Reactions: LawQ5

·
Registered
578 Posts
That B&O sub looks cheap however with the cables sticking out like that an aftermarket amp/sub should be relatively easy. Anyone tried this?

·
Banned
801 Posts
That B&O sub looks cheap however with the cables sticking out like that an aftermarket amp/sub should be relatively easy. Anyone tried this?
You have not maybe thought about exactly where sub-woofer.
Perhaps the same should be removed from the spare wheel which is why you seem "cables sticking out like that an aftermarket"
If you have not noticed is located in the spare wheel and what would happen if you should be the same and that the cables are fix

·
Registered
578 Posts
Sorry I don't understand.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the pic, i didn't realise there was another compartment under there and found the jack and tools there too.
So the spare wheel is that thing around the sub? I don't have that but i found the tyre filler spray in the other compartment on the left hand side in the boot…..and also the compressor; did that come with all cars or those that should have the collapsible spare?

·
Still Game
4,615 Posts
"i didn't realise there was another compartment under there and found the jack and tools there too."

I did not realise there was another compartment either. When I needed two front tyres and searched in vain for the locking wheel nut. Eventually went to my Audi dealer. The salesman couldn't locate it and had to get a mechanic <LOL>.

·
Registered
963 Posts
There are many cost options for that compartment. In mine I've got the B&O sub, the spare wheel and the plastic storage trays. In the side compartment I've also got the compressor and the tyre gel.

So telling if something is missing is a bit hit and miss. It also depends on whether the previous owner or Dealer stripped out any assets pre sale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts