Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all,

I know I've gone ibis white, and have seen the purple one on the forum that look fantastic,
Just wondering what the rarest colour is going to be as every one I see seems to be white, blue, black, silver or grey ??

What you seen ? Any pic's ?

Attachments

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
José...nice work fella! Or just showing off?!? :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jose

Didn't know this existed :)

Wonder if anyone has gone custom and a right lairy colour, but that depends on budget I guess :-/

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
José...nice work fella! Or just showing off?!? :)
Haha - I have a good memory I guess!

The poll is a bit skewed as it was started in May and since then this place is SQ5 crazy so Estoril Blue/Panther Black look more popular than reality as they are exclusive colours on the SQ.

To answer the OP, the rarest standard Q5 colour is probably Teak or Maya Brown, or maybe Volcano Red?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Interesting colours, but not for me.

I'd be interested to see what custom exclusive colours people have gone for........whether there's anything completely unusual or just more shades of blue or grey....

..only heard of one such at the moment and that was the Sepang Blue SQ5 discussed in a previous thread.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Some 35 years ago when I had a proper job and worked in the motor industry Ford bought out a metallic brown colour called Roman Bronze, it became the 'must have colour' for about a year....not for me though.

·
Still Game
4,609 Posts
I'd be interested to see what custom exclusive colours people have gone for..only heard of one such at the moment and that was the Sepang Blue SQ5 discussed in a previous thread.
I went for Misano red, I prefer it to Volcano >

·
Registered
877 Posts
Some 35 years ago when I had a proper job and worked in the motor industry Ford bought out a metallic brown colour called Roman Bronze, it became the 'must have colour' for about a year....not for me though.
Haha I think I remember that. Like the gold Audi colour a few years ago...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts