Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

The Q5 was launched in Beijing April 2008.
This site was launched April 2008.
Today, we have reached a milestone > 10,000 members.
Many members have come
and gone
I would like to think many have enjoyed sharing their experience, thoughts and tips.
I hope many more will join in the future.

Please introduce yourself in a new post.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
It's a shame not many new users, I'm surprised how quiet the forum is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not as quiet as the BMW one I'm on .......................................

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to this forum. I got here because of an issue with my 2018 Q5 windows. This forum fixed the problem. Thank you. Dealer was no help. I just had to reset my software and it was easy.

·
Registered
2019 Q5
1 Posts
Hi,

The Q5 was launched in Beijing April 2008.
This site was launched April 2008.
Today, we have reached a milestone > 10,000 members.
Many members have come
and gone
I would like to think many have enjoyed sharing their experience, thoughts and tips.
I hope many more will join in the future.

Please introduce yourself in a new post.
We traded My wife’s little Bmw for the 2019 Q5 and are very pleased my wife’s going to be the Dailydriver
We’re planning on using it to tow a little trailer and maybe do the United States when we retire in a year or two but I’m keeping my F10 five series because it’s too nice
Thanks for the welcome to the Audi forum I’m looking forward to all the how to’s and what not to dos
Cory

·
Registered
Audi Q5 Sport TFSI 45 Quattro 2021
3 Posts
Hi just joined moving from a A5 coupe to Q5 hopefully get it on Friday 10th cars ready but waiting on DVLA for V5 for old car as I am transfering the Number

·
Premium Member
Ordered: Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
188 Posts
Very nice. My current car is a Q3 45 tfsi. You need to run it in for the first 1000 to 1500 miles then it goes like a train.

·
Registered
Audi Q5 Sport TFSI 45 Quattro 2021
3 Posts
Was looking to order a Q3 Quattro then found out it would be any time upto 18 months, then found this car which is a ex Demonstrator for sale car is 6 month old and was cheaper than what the Q3 would be. the car has only done 2,300 miles.

·
Premium Member
Ordered: Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
188 Posts
You are so lucky. I ordered my Q5 hybrid 8 months ago and it looks like I will have to wait another 2. But it will be worth the wait. I have had numerous flavours of Audi's for 39 years and they have all been very reliable and very good to drive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts