Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to my drive last weekend and was staggered to see that the window cleaner was using my three day old Q5 as an expensive ladder stop, his ladder wedged against my alloys!
I'll leave you to imagine what happened next!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Went out to my drive last weekend and was staggered to see that the window cleaner was using my three day old Q5 as an expensive ladder stop, his ladder wedged against my alloys!
Please tell me you drove off whilst he's on top of the ladder

I know i would

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did you stick his shammy where the sun dont shine lol

·
Registered
963 Posts
Will you be doing your own windows next month

Any damage to the alloys or the window cleaner
that you wish to share with us

·
Registered
90 Posts
Will you be doing your own windows next month

Any damage to the alloys or the window cleaner
that you wish to share with us
Not sure what happened to his alloys but I bet the local A&E are having a real job extracting the squeegee!!

I heard the window cleaner might only be doing bungalows from now on

Still it could have been worse - it could of been the painter and you would have had paint specs all over the car as well as damaged rims :!:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Put it this way he was summarily dismissed and left with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. I suspect every time he sees a Q5 he'll come out in a rash! Fortunately there was no damage.

·
Registered
55 Posts
*shudders*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts