Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in rugby I note no experiences of any Audi dealers near me ? There are plenty of Audi's driving around my town so please help by letting me know your opinions .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi rugby man,

I'm local ish, Warwick,

I was shopping a few weeks ago, (Q5 S line plus) visited local garages coventry,stratford & Birmingham, they where very helpful but either can't or won't offer any deals (at the time)I'm a bit of a deal man and was prepared to shop around & travel for the right deal, looking for new/nearly new ;-)
larger dealers seem to be more flexible, and we traveled south to save quite a few quid, so well worth the time shopping around if that's what you are looking for ?

Unless you are looking for spanking new, Have a nosey at the official Audi used site, as this is UK wide and offer some cracking deals for nearly new/pre reg demo cars ;-) you do need to keep your eye on the website as the stock changes quite quick and jump on something that takes your fancy.

Kipper.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Rugbyman
I'm very local to you too.
Vindis Northampton have historically been very helpful (current Q5 purchased there), and Listers Coventry not bad either (SQ5 on order from there).
Arguably, the former is a smaller dealership = more personal service (pre and post sale) perhaps, but the latter is larger = bigger volume of sales = more competitive on price.
Your money, your choice!

·
Registered
877 Posts
I actually ended up purchasing from Audi Birmingham who managed to do me the best deal. Was very happy with the service I received.

I think it all depends on whether you strike lucky at a particular time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts