Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know quite a few of you run these on your car, if you're selling the car or just want to sell the unit, ping me a message.

Likewise, if you see a deal or one for sale elsewhere, please push it my way.

Must be the Bluetooth connected unit, in full working order. Part number. 40180-1

Many thanks in advance, Lit.

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,897 Posts

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,897 Posts
With the non-bluetooth version you can run the cable with button from the boot (this allows you to cycle through the pre-set 6-8 sound profiles and off) or just use drive select (this is what I do) to switch it on and off. Mine comes on if I select dynamic or individual mode. TBH once you choose the sound profile that suits you, you will rarely if ever change it, and if you do its easily accessible via the boot flap on the side.

The bluetooth / remote version also has the advantage of programming your own sound profile via PC software and upload via USB.

The original Kufatec works fine for me, and I use the second last sound mode, as the last one is ridiculous :ROFLMAO: , plus I have upgraded (wattage) speakers in my exhaust, so its MEGA loud compared to OEM when it on! Always turns heads on the street :cool:🤘

Which ever you get, you will enjoy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah this is making me very excited, I'll consider the non connected module

Have you gone for the Pioneer speaker replacement? I've just come across this thread.

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,897 Posts
Have you gone for the Pioneer speaker replacement? I've just come across this thread.
Yes! (y) I think I listed in that thread which speakers I had installed. Only did it because 1 or both of my OEM speakers had corroded. When extracted they looked a mess! 😬

If your OEM exhaust speakers are working don't bother changing them ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now have a non BT unit, but still open to getting a BT connected now also with an option to trade my non-BT for your BT with some cash your way.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts