Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Looking to trade our Audi TT roadster. 09 plate 2.0 S Line with sat nav, full dealer service history and 15,000 miles. Valued at £12,615 on Webuyanycar.com. What would you suggest is sensible price to ask for private sale?

Thinking of a new / nearly new TT like this one > http://www.audi.co.uk/used-cars/used-car-locator/tt/2.0-t-fsi-211-ps-black-edition/lincoln/604035019-34712.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

or maybe stretch to a Porche like this one > http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201402061604481/sort/default/usedcars/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/page/1/radius/1500/model/boxster/postcode/ab253bu/body-type/convertible/fuel-type/petrol/colour/white/maximum-age/up_to_1_year_old/transmission/automatic/make/porsche/advert-type/standard-listing?logcode=ucnnp

I was intending to wait until new TT MkIII was released before trading. That was said to be February 14th, but now rumour control says June and roadster will not be available until 2015.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I guess you should be able to squeeze £16,000 out of the TT if i'm honest, webuyanycar is always very stingy with their pricing and I don't tend to listen to them.

That Porsche does look very tasty though, love the black wheels!

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ray, Got a shock with Macclesfield Audi - they offered less than webuyanycar.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
That Boxter is yummy, ~10k more than a TT though... Can't say I've driven a Boxter but is it worth all that extra dollar?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
What Car valuation reckons...
Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 16.07.11.png

(wasn't sure if Manual or S-Tronic - makes quite a difference)...
Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 16.05.40.png

Parkers puts it at £12.5k with estimated milage of 50k - maybe webuyanycar are not taking into account the low milage?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Just spent the day driving around in a McLaren...now that is a machine. One of the best cars I have ever driven or been in, fast, simple, good looking and I think i had my photo taken by tourists every 2 seconds; all over the internet

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Just spent the day driving around in a McLaren...now that is a machine. One of the best cars I have ever driven or been in, fast, simple, good looking and I think i had my photo taken by tourists every 2 seconds; all over the internet
12C I presume, not the P1? Either way - BASTARD!

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What Car valuation reckons...
(wasn't sure if Manual or S-Tronic - makes quite a difference)...
Parkers puts it at £12.5k with estimated milage of 50k - maybe webuyanycar are not taking into account the low milage?
It is S Tronic. Seems like Macclesfield Audi were taking the Michael

·
Registered
221 Posts
Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
When we were selling our X5 our dealership offered £20,000 when on eBay/autotrader was going for 30k so I know the feeling!

And yes the 12C haha! sorry Missile i'm about to 'jack' your post...I promise to return back to you!

Even got spotted!

Reactions: Dogzyboy

·
Registered
596 Posts
Ray - +1 here.
A couple of photos of my own recent introduction to a 12C ...to describe the car as awesome just doesn't do it justice.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Beautiful isn't it! I'm glad you enjoyed it too mate, your new ride or a rental?!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Regrettably not mine nor a rental - belongs to a family friend who kindly let me have a drive recently.
However, I want one (if my lottery numbers come up)!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Hahaha me too, I think if the lottery numbers come up it will have to be SQ5 wrapped in Matte Grey with a remap, S1 for Mrs, McLaren P1/12C Spyder, RS6 and Aventador me thinks...
Looks like i'm spending all my money on cars...sorry kids!

Reactions: Dogzyboy

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It will be maybe .......... 12+ months before delivery of a mark III roadster. We don't want to wait that long. I think the interior of the new TT is awesome. We might buy one in a year or two.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts