Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After placing my order in september, my SQ5 arrived at the dealership on Saturday. Popped down there today for a quick peak... Nice treat on my birthday.

With any luck it will be ready for collection next week.

Can't wait.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Congrats!

That's a long wait at the dealer! Mine was only there a day... Most people 2-3 days based on reports here.

Looking forward to pics!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wait is purely on my part... I wasn't expecting the SQ5 so soon, so still got to sort out my BMW... Looks like I might part-ex...

·
Registered
700 Posts
Congratulations SQ5 Nic, you will love it,

i was waiting for the transporter to turn up, then i was gone in it like the wind within 2 Hrs !!!! Very sad now its gone but hey the monies going into better things, i will be back one day !

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Congrats nic,will b seing you goin through bexley soon ,another sq on the manor,won't b hard 2 spot,ain't sin 1 our way yet 😄

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.

Daza, think I saw you the other night coming off the A2 at Dartford Heath...

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Ye prob,that's my turning, u can't miss those sexed up quad exhaust ,lol,hope to pass u soon😄

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Sold my BMW on Autotrader within 4 days of putting it up, well worth it!

Congratulations though, looking forward to seeing the pics! You got very luck with such a short wait time
Have fun sleeping these next few nights, its well worth it!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for that ray...

Autotrader was my original plan (I've sold my last 2 cars, van and bike using them) but the BMW needs a small paint job on the rear bumper. (Happened in the carpark while I was at the gym... Very annoying...)

So might part-ex just to get the SQ5 quicker...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congratulations mate - look forward to your pictures soon!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My part-ex is sorted. Signed all the paperwork today and arranged collection for Friday.

The excitement is building...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Glad your part ex is sorted mate. I am sure this week will fly for you!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd rather be like you G Dog and picking it up on Monday, but I was expecting a March delivery so it's all good...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Picked her up yesterday.

Very easy, pleasant collection, it took less than an hour to go through the paperwork and look around the car.

Plus some unexpected extras, I ordered a dog guard, but got the partition and roof bars for free.

First impressions - wow what an engine, for a large car the acceleration is breathtaking.

Well worth the wait...

·
Registered
952 Posts
Looks great, making me wonder if I should have ordered estoril!!!

You mentioned a dog guard. What are the options for this, I just really want something to keep the dog in the boot. Doesn't need any partition for the boot etc. price?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Looks great, making me wonder if I should have ordered estoril!!!

You mentioned a dog guard. What are the options for this, I just really want something to keep the dog in the boot. Doesn't need any partition for the boot etc. price?
Here's some pics...
http://www.myaudiq5.com/index.php?/topic/3065-T-%2018%20hours%20to%20SQ5/page__view__findpost__p__24082

I have both parts, but the divider/longitudinal part is optional - if you have a big dog you would need the whole boot for them.
Prices are in the brochure (http://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/audi/production/PDF/PriceAndSpecGuides/AccessoriesGuides/q5-accessories-guide.pdf see page 17), however I wouldn't accept any price but free when ordering with a new car...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts