Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, not a Q5 but a VAG group car nonetheless...Selling on behalf of my father-in-law his 1-owner-from-new Golf TDI SE (2001 - Y Reg). 5 door, Metallic silver, 90,000 miles.
Full service history, new tyres at 80,000 miles, MOT until April 2014.
This is a 50mpg+ carefully-maintained vehicle (last serviced 3.1.2014), sensibly-priced at £1800 ono for a quick sale.
Nothing fancy; no after-market modifications, never thrashed, doesn't smoke or leak - just a very solid, reliable, cheap to run and insure car, with the usual standard VW Golf specifications: Manual transmission, Black cloth interior, Airbags. CD Player / Radio, Electric windows / mirrors, Air conditioning, Split folding rear seats, alarm.
No fibs - has a couple of small dings - one N/S rear passenger door + one just above model delineation on rear boot - plus slight paint bubbling on front O/S wheel arch. Have had a quote for £200 to put these right but just haven't had the time to get round to it.
Please PM me for further contact details. Car is currently located near M1 Junction 18 - Warwickshire / Northamptonshire border.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Overdue update, apologies - vehicle now sold.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Barboy ,just reading ur signature ,and laughing bout driving the wife mad bit,and the interesting list of previous hot hatches and SUVs ,looks like uve enjoyed all the boys toys 😄

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Barboy ,just reading ur signature ,and laughing bout driving the wife mad bit,and the interesting list of previous hot hatches and SUVs ,looks like uve enjoyed all the boys toys ������
Cheers Daza
Some good and not-so-good cars owned over the years and honestly, I still think the SQ5 is the best of the lot.
As for the Mrs, she's long-suffering, but puts up with my love of cars.
Recently bought her the Golf - showed blissful ignorance and no interest whatsoever in model variation, engine size or type, accessories / extras etc. etc.
"As long as it's dark blue" was her only request.
We delivered on that.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
There's a 1st,a woman easily pleased,lol,I bought an ex a nova as a surprise ,I new she liked em,and to my horror wen she went outside to view it,her 1st words were,it hasn't got alloys,not even a thank you,amazing lack of appreciateion from women sometimes 😄

1 - 5 of 5 Posts