Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I think this may have been asked before but I dont believe I heard anything that helped me solve the problem

When pulling away I'm feeling a slight judder, Audi have already put a new clutch in but for me its still there. Also when changing gear from 1st to 2nd or to 3rd, when the revs are above 3000 rpm, when I press the cluch down it dosent feel smooth, its as if I can feel the all the clutch components working.

Is this normal????

Also, when sat in neutral and lift the clutch to bite the revs increase by 200 rpm, its been suggested that this maybe an engine management problem. Does anyone else have the same problem and have Audi addressed it?

I'm going to take it back to Audi but thought I'd get everyones opinion on here first.

Forgot to say, its a 170 bhp 2 ltr diesel on a 10 plate thats done 6k miles.

cheers

Matt

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had this in my A4 3.0TDI when I first took delivery of it to about 3k did the same. I assumed it was normal and never got it checked out.......

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its very slight judder when setting off, whether its cluch judder or something to do with the drive shaft i've no idea. If its cluch judder, i'm amazed that the new clutch they fitted hasn't solved it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts