Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Might seem a bit of a numpty here but what is ...VAGCOM....Seen this mentioned a few times on forum since I joined...to be honest I'm not familiar with It.. I'm assuming It's some type of software that can access mods..

Can someone fill me in on how It works please and....

How much does it cost?

Where can you get It done?

What are best mods to get?

Is It legal?

Does It affect your warranty?

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
884 Posts
Might seem a bit of a numpty here but what is ...VAGCOM....Seen this mentioned a few times on forum since I joined...to be honest I'm not familiar with It.. I'm assuming It's some type of software that can access mods..

Can someone fill me in on how It works please and....

How much does it cost?

£263.00

Where can you get It done?

You can buy it here and do it yourself, or find someone on this forum near to you who can do it.

What are best mods to get?

Check here

Is It legal?

YES

Does It affect your warranty?

Not that I am aware of.

Thanks in advance...

Reactions: Conchris2

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for speedy response ictbydesign..

Next question.. anybody In Ayrshire/Glasgow area have It, we could work out a deal for mods, quite like the idea of rear LED lights on full time..

·
Registered
884 Posts

Next question.. anybody In Ayrshire/Glasgow area have It, we could work out a deal for mods, quite like the idea of rear LED lights on full time..
LED coding posted on this site.

I have tried it and it works, also done the needle sweep.

Just purchased it and tried these first.

Maybe this might help

·
Registered
138 Posts

I live in Dumbarton, and have VAG-COM if you need some help

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Warranty is a grey area - if you code something incorrectly and screw up the car systems then i wouldn't expect Audi to put it right FOC.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Really interested in Someone around the berks/reading area that can do this for me. Willing to fork out some money for your time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm keen to get the rear DRL's coded if someone in the Essex area can help me out.
More than happy to hand over a few beer tokens !!!

Alternativley, in Settle, North Yorkshire for the rest of this week if anyone in that area can help.

Cheers,

·
Registered
768 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts