Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys

First timer - i am thinking of leasing a used Q5 with the option to buy ( firstly is that possible).
Anything up to 2years. I am planning on putting down a deposit up to 5k. Can anyone give me an idea how much i should expect to pay monthly over 3/4 year period.

What is difference between the S line and the Plus version.

Please share any other pointers

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi welcome...

S line plus has over S line.. Metallic paint, 20" alloys, privacy glass, electric tailgate,Audi music interface, Audi parking system plus and MMI Navigation system plus.

There Is over £1,000 to be saved going for the Plus... rather than adding these extras individually.

Re.. leasing I'm unsure.. though I think you can PCP a used car(which gives you option to buy) as long as It's not over 3 years old.. your local dealer will sort you out as payments It obviously depend on the value of the Q5 you are buying..

·
Registered
768 Posts
I started looking at the SE and Sline and as Conchris2 states above, by the time you add the useful options you're better off considering the Sline plus.

And welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone who's considered PCP etc on a used model can give you more advice on that aspect.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi
Picking up my 2013 s line plus auto on fri. £35k 11k miles. 11k deposit then £460 incl gap ins per month over 4 years
The above looks like you are doing a Hp rather than pcp

·
Registered
17 Posts
Audi don't have a finance calculator online which is a bit annoying. You can try http://www.glass.co.uk/Buy/Budget-Calculator/ and just put in whatever is left over to repay on the car after you take the deposit and the final payment (residual) out. It should probably be around £400(+/-) if you put £5k down and the car is around £35kish....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts