Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.audi.co.uk/used-cars/used-car-locator/q5/3.0-bitdi-quattro/derby/604554587-35651.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

A rather unusual SQ5 in Moonlight Blue with an Exclusive Magnolia interior/wood trims - someone took a hit on that option for sure.

I rather like it though, it's a shame such an interior colour choice is so expensive - Range Rover for all their numerous faults (never again, ever) have got their collective heads around interior colour choices much better than Audi - in my humble opion of course.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yep i love that

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
The paints too dark for me, its almost black
Cream and wood - I'm thinking jag, old man and pipe...that said, the cream really lifts the cabin.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The paints too dark for me, its almost black
Cream and wood - I'm thinking jag, old man and pipe...that said, the cream really lifts the cabin.
You have got me there Snow Man....I am old....no pipe though...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And there's me thinking Sepang blue and light coloured interior would look nice....

·
Registered
596 Posts
Each to their own but IMO - horrible.
Agree with Snowman - old man, pipe and possibly even crested slippers too.
PS I must remind myself not to be too ageist - have just turned "big 50" today. Oh bother.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Each to their own but IMO - horrible.
Agree with Snowman - old man, pipe and possibly even crested slippers too.
PS I must remind myself not to be too ageist - have just turned "big 50" today. Oh bother.
Hapi b-day í ½í¸„

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
http://www.audi.co.uk/used-cars/used-car-locator/q5/3.0-bitdi-quattro/derby/604554587-35651.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

A rather unusual SQ5 in Moonlight Blue with an Exclusive Magnolia interior/wood trims - someone took a hit on that option for sure.

I rather like it though, it's a shame such an interior colour choice is so expensive - Range Rover for all their numerous faults (never again, ever) have got their collective heads around interior colour choices much better than Audi - in my humble opion of course.
Never hav or will like walnut,so dated í ½í¸„

1 - 13 of 13 Posts