Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered our Q5 on Saturday 29th September. Just got an expected build date of week 46 so will have it first week December once shipped. Great news and hopefully gives others an idea of lead times.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not really a forum bragger ;-). But here goes

2.0TFSI S line Plus manual
Hill hold assist
Audi parking system advanced
Electric memory seats
High beam assist
Interior light pack
Leather package plus
Reversible load floor mat
Sound pack
Technology pack high
20" 5 Segment wheels in titanium
Heated front seats
Panoramic roof
Climate cup holder
Rear Bench seat plus

It is the wife's replacement for TT so whatever she wanted I madly ordered. We have an A5 too which we love. Well, it's going on the mortgage which is very low APR and TT retained 50% over three years so happy.

By the way, this is a nice forum with nice people on it - not too much bragging so my reluctance to brag but too late now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey - nice spec. You've really gone for it!

I'm looking at SE, with as many toys as my company car lease allowance will allow (which is limited to 15% of the base cost). Definitely looking at the Tech Pack High.

On the Tech Pack High - couple of questions if I can? i) Is it true that you cannot play a DVD whilst driving and ii) could the rear passengers see the Screen?

G

·
Registered
27 Posts
The DVD video stops, & a message comes up that for safety reasons it is not allowed.
(Think its the law).
... But sound carries on.
Back seat passengers can see the screen, but probably not ideal for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hay all,

Just thought I would give a update as had some good news on my build today.

I order my 2.0 TDI Sline with a few toys added on the 9 Sept 12 and told it would be ready for approx 20 Dec (15 Weeks). Today I have been informed that it has a build date of week 42 which is this week and would take 6 weeks to build so I hope to see it begining of Dec (12-13 weeks) Fingers crossed.

I hope this brings comfort to those like me that cant wait and would like to know an axact date.

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi again,

Another update to my last see above.

Today received another call regarding my new Q. It is now built and in the UK and en-route to my dealers. They are hoping that I will be in it for the end of the Month which is great news. 7 Weeks early from initial forecast.

Fingers crossed this is the case.

Regards

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Joy to all,

Well great news my new Q is here. From order to seeing it in 7 weeks not to bad 8 weeks early I hope it isn't a Friday car and built in a rush!!!! She is having her last checks done. and be ready for me first thing Monday morning and can't wait.

All the best to those still waiting.

Regards

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts