Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have recently taken delivery of your Q5 (2011 model year) what brand of tyres are fitted to yours? My mother in laws has Michelin Pilots fitted (took delivery in December 09), which I hoped would be on mine. Saw an S Line TDI in a car park yesterday and saw it was fitted with Bridgestones, which to me is a cheaper brand of tyre. Anal I know, but just wondered! Cheers.

·
Registered
132 Posts
For those of you who have recently taken delivery of your Q5 (2011 model year) what brand of tyres are fitted to yours? My mother in laws has Michelin Pilots fitted (took delivery in December 09), which I hoped would be on mine. Saw an S Line TDI in a car park yesterday and saw it was fitted with Bridgestones, which to me is a cheaper brand of tyre. Anal I know, but just wondered! Cheers.
Bridgestones are not a cheaper brand! They are as good as Michelin, Goodyear.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like it will be Bridgestones that will be fitted then........
Standard 19" S Line Wheels, so assume it'll be Bridgestones that are fitted.

In my opinion, Bridgestone is a cheaper brand, haven't done a cost comparison, but its not what I would fit through choice.....each Audi I've had has either had Continental or Michelin Pilot fitted......

·
Registered
963 Posts
Robbo,

You could get anything. Just depends what's on the pile when it gets there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi
When I looked to get a spare tyre the Bridgestones came out nearly ?80 cheaper but as I had michelins on I decided to stick to the same brand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts