Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any 1 no the tyre pressures 4 the 21" wheels on sq5 front and rear,with just driver in it 99% of the time plz! I no I should rtfm,but I don't have it 2 hand,and it's just cum up rear left deflation ????

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jose u r a star and fountain of knowledge ,both my rears we're reading 26 ,strange,thanx 4 info😄

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I have had to top all 4 of mine up regularly. Can't work out why yet! Previous car went 11 months without needing any.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weird 😄

·
Registered
256 Posts
I don't have the car for reference (to go see the sticker), but one of the tyre/wheel combo in the sticker (the one that I think is the stock 20" rims) is a lot higher pressure that the others... any idea why?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I don't have the car for reference (to go see the sticker), but one of the tyre/wheel combo in the sticker (the one that I think is the stock 20" rims) is a lot higher pressure that the others... any idea why?
No, and I was having a convo only the other day with a mate about tyre pressure:tyre profile ratio, we decided the pressure was more to do with the weight carried as all the tyres we checked from 15" high profile to my 21" low the pressure varied pretty much in line with the vehicle weight.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
256 Posts
But unless I'm mistaken one of them is 38psi all around and the rest are ~32psi (and then varying by load obviously). Just wondered why that one in particular was so different...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts