1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Q5 40 TDI Quattro S line
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car for two weeks and got my first fault:
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Logo

Going to contact my local Audi workshop tomorrow to run a check. Anyone had this come up and if so, what was the outcome?

cheers.

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,959 Posts
Could be a fuse or the bulb has gone? I had this before and my cornering bulb had blown, replaced and fixed issue. Not sure you have bulbs on the newer versions still, maybe LED now?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could be a fuse or the bulb has gone? I had this before and my cornering bulb had blown, replaced and fixed issue. Not sure you have bulbs on the newer versions still, maybe LED now?
I thought fuse too at first, but it came and went the first couple of days, now it's on constantly. LED's only now in the new model, so my guess is maybe a faulty sensor or something.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would clean the glass where the sensor is located to see if the error goes away.
I’ve washed the car twice since getting the fault.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Car was in today, result is a faulty Adaptive light control unit. New one being fitted next week.

Reactions: Bulla

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So, its not a disaster. I assume that its a while you wait job?
Nah, certainly not a disaster, probably a couple of hours work. Audi workshop is a 10 min walk from me so I’ll be waiting at home.

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,959 Posts
So an easy fix and covered under warranty(y) Any idea what it would cost out of warranty?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts