Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
I'm hoping that someone, or more can help me to really identify my Q5?
It's a 3.0 TDI Quattro S Line, registered January 2010. This is where my problem is, because it is registered in early 2010, I am struggling to find suspension parts. I believe this is due to it being near a change-over point, but I could be wrong.
I have tried to type in a couple of the Audi part numbers in various places, but no luck. an example being 8K0 407 156 B.

Is there a sure-fire way to determine the build of my car?

Thanks
Trev

I have read this topic, which helps a bit, but if anyone else has any further information, it would be most helpful.

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Trev, Welcome to the forum.

The part number you listed '8K0 407 156 B' is a 'Right Lower Front Control Arm'. I went on Suspension Arms | Front & Rear Suspension Arm & Joints | Euro Car Parts and put your spec in. You will find many parts that fit your car. If you want new genuine parts contact the main dealer closest to you.
Hi Steve,
thanks very much for the reply. I must be having a senior moment (I may fall into that category now?), but even when I go to the area mentioned, I cannot find any reference to my part?
Thanks
Trev

·
Registered
81 Posts
No worries! 😅 This page is for the Right Lower Front Control Arm which fit your Q5, just make sure to put your reg or specs in at the top to make sure they are right.

They usually have a few brands to choose from.

Auto part Font Rim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries! 😅 This page is for the Right Lower Front Control Arm which fit your Q5, just make sure to put your reg or specs in at the top to make sure they are right.

They usually have a few brands to choose from.

View attachment 12868
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the link. I went to the main dealers today, only to find the parts department closed for stock taking :oops:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We I have been, the gentleman in the parts department was very helpful. it would appear that my car is a 2010 model, but built in December 2009, hence my initial confusion.

He then went on to shock me with the prices of a couple of the arms from the suspension :eek::eek:, but he gave me that information too. Surprisingly the part numbers on the side of a couple of my current suspension arms don't even show on their system!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts