Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had recent trade values for Q5 up to 1 year old.
Just wondered how prices were holding up due to extended lead times for new vehicles.

DCD

·
Registered
63 Posts
I recently got a trade in price of 30K for my 18 month S line limited edition at my local Audi dealership if that helps. I thought it was pretty good compared to other marques I have owned.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If you check the prices on used cars on the Audi website they appear to be offering Q5's up to a year old at not much less than list. Amazing really when you think that you can get 5-10% discount off a new one.

What they give you as a trade-in will be offset by the discount you negotiated.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I recently traded my new March 13 3.0 S line + with a few more extras and got 35K for it in November.

I did only pay 35500 for it in March due to a cock up by the dealer, I ordered a 2.0 S line + for 35K and he pressed the wrong button, it wasn't recognised till it hit the dealership, so I offered an extra 500 and they said OK.

It was after driving the 3.0 which was great, I ordered in June the SQ5 and got it in November and I really love this one.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Wow that's a gr8 return,free driving ,result 😄

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes Daza69 first and I guess the last time I'll actually come out the winner when it comes to cars and part exchanges. Having said that the Q5 is great at retaining value, but I won't know what I'll get for this one not for a long while yet cos I'm def keeping the SQ5.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
I had a 59 reg sline 2 litre q5 last October, paid 24500 for it, and had till April this year and sold v quick autotrader 25000,was well impressed with 6 month free driving,had a lot of calls,sold in a week,q5 seems very popular 😄

1 - 7 of 7 Posts