Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
I've been given a guarantee of 35K Snow Man until the end of October on my 3.0 S line +. March 13 with 3,700 mile on it at the mo
buying SQ5 that work out at £49,750 which I've got for £45,224 meant to be here in October.

Over the standard kit on this one it's got keyless, heated front seats, folding mirrors, light pack, blue tooth low, ADS
Tow equipment. what's your opinion is it a fair price for it?

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd have to look at CAP which i need to do this week to find out what mines worth, so i'll take a look then.
The reason for asking was someone said Audi have given them a really crap trade in price even with the long waiting lists.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks Snow Man it would be nice to know how CAP see it.

They may be offering poor trade in rates, but it's not reflected in the forecourt prices looking in Auto Trader.

My last trade in Q5 got £28K it was on the front at £33K.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Have a guarantee of £22k PX for my Q5 2009 / 59 3.0Tdi S-LIne / 58k miles / Daytona grey + plentiful extras, against SQ5 ...ordered end of March and still waiting for...
Footer below shows most of spec for the new vehicle...on balance, feel I've struck a good deal on the purchase price of new vehicle, but guess I could have / could still possibly got a bit more for the current car - hassle factor avoided however?

·
Registered
343 Posts
We got £21K for our 2009 2.0TDI S-line manual, one of the dealers in the group now has it up for £21,850 with an additional £500 finance deposit and 2 years servicing thrown in. Considering the car needed a service / brake fluid change and they have to warranty it, they're not going to make much on the deal

·
Registered
233 Posts
That must be pleasing to know jonathanbr that with your part X you wasn't taken for a ride.

Hope you struck a good deal on your new SQ, all the best with it mate, can't wait for mine.

·
Banned
489 Posts
There is another way - a private sale not linked to the Audi dealer you're purchasing from. The only problem is you generally want to tie it in as near to the day (or same day) that you're off to the Audi dealer. As well as introducing me to a local Audi dealer for my discounted purchase, my broker (mentioned in my sig below) also introduced me to a private dealer who purchases cars. This guy sends the funds to your bank account the day before he picks up your old motor and will give you a lift to your new car dealer too. I used the same process for my wife's VW. I picked up the rep from a nearby station in her trade-in then he drove me to Nuneaton so that I could pick up her new car. For hers and my own purchase I got a much better 'cost to change' this way and wasn't inconvenienced at all.

·
Registered
343 Posts
That must be pleasing to know jonathanbr that with your part X you wasn't taken for a ride.

Hope you struck a good deal on your new SQ, all the best with it mate, can't wait for mine.
We got a good deal on the SQ5 as well as a quick delivery - if we'd gone for the 3.0 TDI S-Line Plus we'd gone in to order we'd still be waiting to take delivery and I'm sure the PX would have been hit by £2K as the car would have been up to 62K

1 - 10 of 10 Posts