Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Track 1 will be sound of that V6 biTurbo, on motorway and then through Somerset lanes and off to coast.
Been two years since I drove one as went for the the 2L S-Line Plus last time out.

But as I (daughters really) start to compile a playlist for 90 mins any suggestion?

(50+ anything from ABBA to ZZ-Top and everything in between, and Kylie of course:)
My daughters have some thoughts, WAVES, Sweedish House Maffa, just to bring me right up to date!

Just for fun.... Like car colours it's all personal taste, needs to get to the dealer first !!
Ian

·
Registered
221 Posts
I was listening to some old school Prodogy yesterday... 'Diesel Power' is quite appropriate for a SQ5...

Reactions: SQ5+

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Radar Love

Reactions: SQ5+

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
'Maria' by Blondie is one of the tracks I use to get my bass set up.

I thought the BnO's 'surround' effect would be pretty much useless for stereo but it's actually pretty good, still fiddling with it!

Reactions: SQ5+ and MrH

·
Registered
81 Posts
How about The Race by Yello?

Reactions: MrH

·
Still Game
4,617 Posts
Track 1 will be sound of that V6 biTurbo, on motorway and then through Somerset lanes and off to coast.
Been two years since I drove one as went for the the 2L S-Line Plus last time out.

But as I (daughters really) start to compile a playlist for 90 mins any suggestion?

(50+ anything from ABBA to ZZ-Top and everything in between, and Kylie of course:)
My daughters have some thoughts, WAVES, Sweedish House Maffa, just to bring me right up to date!

Just for fun.... Like car colours it's all personal taste, needs to get to the dealer first !!
Ian
Buy them ear phones so you don't have to listen to that sh!te.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buy them ear phones so you don't have to listen to that sh!te.
Did you have a sound system fitted ? í ½í¸³
My old disco had a separate set of headphone sockets on both sides and they could listen to their music / radio or what was playing in the car. Perfect......not that they travel with us now that often.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was listening to some old school Prodogy yesterday... 'Diesel Power' is quite appropriate for a SQ5...
I have 3 kilos in as a choice.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bit of chilled MOS added.

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,872 Posts
No music. Sports mode and the rasp of the exhaust all they way home

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All these signatures in the forum with B&O option and no music ?

saw a documentary on the plane on The Jam, Eton Rifles and In The City added !

·
Registered
417 Posts
ok: Beck - lots of, Linkin Park - burn it down & waiting for the light (Steve Aoki), Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus ++, Editors - Papillion, Maccabees - lots of, Cranberries - zombie,....

·
Registered
417 Posts
Crazy Town - Butterfly, David Guetta - Titanium, Cage the Elephant - Aberdeen. Panic at the Disco -Mona Lisa; Bastille - Pompeii ( Kat Krazy mix), Atlas Genius -Trojans, Foals - lots of, MAMS - you can fly, ....

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crazy Town - Butterfly, David Guetta - Titanium, Cage the Elephant - Aberdeen. Panic at the Disco -Mona Lisa; Bastille - Pompeii ( Kat Krazy mix), Atlas Genius -Trojans, Foals - lots of, MAMS - you can fly, ....
Can't say I know all of these, from either post, but that is the benefit of iTunes, so I'll be searching
Thanks

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bad to the bone ! George Throughgood and The Destroyers !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts