Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We (wife and I) wanted the Prestige and were dead set on the 3.0T. We got Monsoon Gray w/black interior. We have almost everything on the car that is available in the US......S-Line, Sport Interior, Comfort Package and the Driver Assist Package. We wouldn't have bought the Comfort and DA but we were able to make a comparable deal on this one on the lot versus ordering and waiting for 3-4 months.

So far, we love this car. It's the most (expensive) car we've ever bought with the previous being an Infiniti G37x.....We still have the G37 and my wife drives it.

The only thing I didn't get that I need on the vehicle to support my lifestyle is a tow hitch (for my bike carrier). The dealer said it would cost over $1100 to have them install the Audi branded hitch. That's WAY too much so I'l be looking at aftermarket hitch receivers soon. In ealry investigations it looks like they can be purchased for $250-$500 plus installation. If anybody can point me towards a good hitch that looks decent, I'd appreciate it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts