Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Had additional 95% tint added to factory tint today and 25% added to the fronts, just to add a bit of exta stealth ????

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Reactions: cheekychappie

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Reactions: Snow Man

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm told the fronts r legal,lol ,I wish I owned the herbalife company,i own a nutrition and wellness centre in dartford,and the product we promote is herbalife 😄

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I'm told the fronts r legal,lol ,I wish I owned the herbalife company,i own a nutrition and wellness centre in dartford,and the product we promote is herbalife ������
The fronts are pre-tinted (blue/green), usually to close to the legal max (70% light transmission) so adding more tint will usually tip you over the edge.
TBH in an SQ5 no copper is gonna notice unless they obviously look too dark, you're not driving a chav-mobile!
I'd get someone with a tester to check though if I were you, at least you know where you stand then.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx Jose,went through a police stop check 2 day,all good 😄

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looks good daza69, I'm tempted to have mine darkened...

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The guy lives in Wilmington ,and picks ur car up ,takes away does,very professional 😄

·
Registered
221 Posts
I had my passat estate done 5 years back by a guy behind the chemist in bexley village, don't know if he's still there?

How much does your guy charge? (If you don't mind me asking)

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Thanx Jose,went through a police stop check 2 day,all good ������
As in actually stopped you and measured the windows - or just stopped you but didn't ask about them?

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Routine stop check,no problems,walkd around car,didn't ask bout windows,they just said they hadn't seen an sq5,and what was the diff to a standard q5,they were sweet,they didn't believe it was a diesel due to the dynamic rumble,had a chuckle bout the magic button to turn off exaust noise,yes nic I no the guy in bexley,he's called Kevlar tints,I used to use him,but I use the guy he trained,cheaper job,same quality job ,but new guy uses better quality film,£260 whole car 😄

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Routine stop check,no problems,walkd around car,didn't ask bout windows,they just said they hadn't seen an sq5,and what was the diff to a standard q5,they were sweet,they didn't believe it was a diesel due to the dynamic rumble,had a chuckle bout the magic button to turn off exaust noise,yes nic I no the guy in bexley,he's called Kevlar tints,I used to use him,but I use the guy he trained,cheaper job,same quality job ,but new guy uses better quality film,£260 whole car í ½í¸„
Oh, you came across the petrol head cop... I don't mind those ones!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ye it would seem so,1 of me pals is a cop,and he always let's petrol heads off if there polite when stopd 😄

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Ye it would seem so,1 of me pals is a cop,and he always let's petrol heads off if there polite when stopd í ½í¸„
I had a mate that became a cop... He's more of an acquaintance now. He's not a petrol head!

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh, well beta aquaintance,than enemy 😄

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Oh, well beta aquaintance,than enemy í ½í¸„
Nah, I don't do enemies!
It's not fair to talk about mildly illegal activities in front of cops as technically they are breaking the law not reporting you... Hence acquaintances now!

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Truesay

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
The fronts are pre-tinted (blue/green), usually to close to the legal max (70% light transmission) so adding more tint will usually tip you over the edge.
TBH in an SQ5 no copper is gonna notice unless they obviously look too dark, you're not driving a chav-mobile!
I'd get someone with a tester to check though if I were you, at least you know where you stand then.
I'd love to know what constitutes a chav-mobile?
IMHO you can chav any car, what 'they' tend to do them seems to be universal and thus must apply to any car does it not...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts