Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was driving to work this morning on the M20 and saw a transporter with three Mt grey Q5's, One was a 3.0 TDi.

A few people may be getting a phone call later!

Hoggy

The are like bloody buses, don't see any, then three turn up!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Reassuring

·
Registered
55 Posts
I haven't seen a Q5 for that long I was being wonder whether I'd imagined the whole thing. To see three on a transporter just might be too much

·
Registered
182 Posts
I can beat this. Saw 7 yes 7 new Q5 being delivered into Silverstone for the GP to be used as shuttles. This was just 1 delivery there may be more. So at least 7 Audi customers are being made to wait whilst the marketing team take vehicles for a weekends show. Great that Audi market themselves at these prestigous events but poor judgement when there is such a ridiculous waiting list.

·
Super Moderator
1,044 Posts
I can beat this. Saw 7 yes 7 new Q5 being delivered into Silverstone for the GP to be used as shuttles. This was just 1 delivery there may be more. So at least 7 Audi customers are being made to wait whilst the marketing team take vehicles for a weekends show. Great that Audi market themselves at these prestigous events but poor judgement when there is such a ridiculous waiting list.
How can they do it!!!! with so may of us waiting,thanks windmill have got the right hump now!!!!
lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts