Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yes only one on the passenger side in center consol though. good idea had it in first car,

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Just wanted to know if uk owners get the option for thermo cup holders?
Yes, my other half would always tease me about my BMW only having one cup holder and that even her Mini had 2.
As such it became a bit of a running joke when we look at cars that the first thing we do is check out the cup holder situation.
So when I saw this as an option I had to add it for comical reasons, but it turns out to be a very useful gadget, I use the cooling feature quite a lot and it makes a marked difference in keeping your Coke cold! Not used the warmer function yet, but I don't drink tea/coffee etc.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We don't get that option here. I want to buy it and add it but I'm not sure if it will work. If there were existing wires that made it a plug and play it would be great but I can't find that info even in our systems.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i love that option - would get it again
works well for both hot and cold drinks

·
Registered
9 Posts
We don't get that option here. I want to buy it and add it but I'm not sure if it will work. If there were existing wires that made it a plug and play it would be great but I can't find that info even in our systems.
did you ever figure out if you can retrofit this in?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts