Hi there, I've recently (end of March) ordered a new Q5 from my local Audi dealer. I was told that the earliest I would get it would be August/September. A couple of weeks ago I enquired about whether I would get the updated model to which the dealer replied that there wouldn't be much of a change plus they had no idea when it would be on the market. This was fine but obviously now there are reports that the updated one will be available from October. So do I have a leg to stand on if I want to wait for the updated Q5 and pay the difference or is it worth the hassle and extra money? Any feedback would be much appreciated!