Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
After lurking for a while, I've decided to join up as my SQ5 will be landing in Halifax at the end of the month which means I should have it early December.

My car shopping experience was fun as we test drove pretty much every compact suv out there and had quite a few almost purchases. Our short list ended up as the Volvo XC60 R-design platinum, BMW X3 and the Q5/SQ5. In the end, we went for the SQ5 as it made us grin like kids whenever we drove it. The dealership managed to find 2 (1 in phantom black and 1 in glacier white) with the specs we wanted with an october build date and we closed the deal.

here's what we chose:
technik package
phantom black
black nappa
carbon atlas inlay
21" wheels
B&O
Navigation
supercharged badges

looking forward to the drive and joining in the discussions.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome mate! G

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome on board 😄

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ah that's not to bad of a drive. A couple hundred kms. Make sure you grab audi care cause the 55k service is pretty expensive. I sound like I'm trying to sell you but I would highly advise the extended warranty also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just changed my badging on mine. Mines Glacier white with the carbon supercharged badging. I have the same options as you but I opted for the rear sunshades also and magma and black interior

1 - 11 of 11 Posts