Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just checking in to say hi from Bristol and introduce our new Q5 2.0 TDi S-Line Spec Ed.

Love the look of the car in Ibis White with the 20" rims and the ride is firm and road noise quite noticeable but expected given the size of the rims and experience of previous Audis. Spec is quite good with the tech pack, B&O, light pack, bench seat upgrade, s-tronic, although surprisingly no cruise, no power seats and no power folding mirrors which I naively thought would be standard.

So far, so good after a few hours, but sorry to see the trusty FL2 go.... It also looks good alongside my E92 335i M-Sport....

Any locals, please say hi.... Also on the e90post and detailing world forums.....

Cheers........ R

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not yet.. Itching to do it. Did a bit of the interior today, mainly APC and Zaino leather cleaner to get rId of the Mr Sheen that the dealers use.

Just about to order some more ironx and tarx to decom and then thinking about sticking with the AF range and rejuvenate and tripple then a wax, but not sure which one. Have mint rims and megs endurance for the alloys and rubber.....

On the list of mods/ things to change is the aluminium trim around the centre consol which is quite pitted - the dealer has promised to send one on.....

Pirate - where in brissle? Is yours ibis white too?

·
Registered
13 Posts
very nice in white.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My detail will be done soon. full before and after pics will be awailable. Final 3 coats with Swissvax Crystal Rock. Should be like a sheet of glass.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts