Audi Q5 Forum banner

Tell me something I don't know!!

8K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  lux good 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have had our Q for two weeks now and I love it when you keep finding little things that you didn't realise were on it!!

eg.

rear wiper automatically comes on when you put it in reverse (if u have auto wipers, and it's raining!!)

heated seats come automatically on when rear/front screen de-mister is on

handbrake atomatically releases when you drive away (only with seat belt on though)

you can change the height the boot lid opens to so it doesn't hit your garage door etc.

#10 ·
#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Looks too complicated for me!!
This topic was for people to say what little things the've found on the Q that others might not have picked up on.
I'm suprised there are no comments as this topic for my Z4 unearthed a load of things, some of which were obvious but others made you say 'ohhhh yeh, didn't know that!!'.......come on guys and girls!!! ;-)

#13 ·
Out of 780+ views of this topic I can't believe no-one has come back with anything except a modification that has to be installed!! This is all about little things we all have on our car that we find out when living with the Q that we didn't know were on the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.