Audi Q5 Forum banner

Swapping front and rear lights....

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Adio25 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Thought I'd try this question again

I have a 2010 2.0 se tdi with the non xenon single beam headlight. I'd like to swap out the front and rear lights for the LED lights. Can someone tell me if this is possible, if so, is a straight swap or are there modifications needed n order to do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ps I was sent the lnk to a member/previous member who did this, tried to contact the guy but have received no reply.

See less See more
#2 ·
Not wantng to be rude.... But does anyone actually reply to peoples posts???

Other than myself, I've noticed a lot of other members who have asked for guidance and received no reply, a lot of views to their post/s but no response.

I'm starting think that maybe joining this forum was a mistake.
Like I said I am sorry if this sounds rude.

#3 ·
I think expecting a reply in very little over 24 hours is probably being unrealistic .......................

#5 ·
Google "Audi Q5 retro fit xenon lights" plenty of info will come up!

#6 ·
You answered you're own question by saying you viewed a post that had done it before.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Non Xenon to Xenon fronts will not be straight swap, i have seen it done before on others models then the Q5 (A5 and A4), so it proably will be possible on Q5 also . But i expect it not be a easy job. and also not cheap. I expect you need atleast a new wireing harness, the control module for Xenon headlights and a New Central Electrectric Mdule (j519 i believe) if the currect one is not Xenon ready and quite some coding done. Rears might be easier, maybe only a wireharness and some coding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.