Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in the dealer at the weekend and I got to reading the superguard leaflet and I wonder if its worth it?

Any one got it, had it, rate it or hate it?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was offered it but as a keen amateur detailer prefer to do it myself.

If I were to entertain the idea of someone laying down some protection on the car I'd get a professional deatailer in to work his magic. Just don't trust dealers when it comes to cleaning - I even specifically request my cars aren't valeted when in for servicing.

Reactions: Pseudonym

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the heads up mate. I'll vito the idea

·
Registered
147 Posts
Is autoglym not worth considering either? I was in fact thinking of getting that done. Having second thoughts now. How comfortable would a dealer be with a third party coming in to do the detailing at his premises. Anybody done that?

·
Registered
122 Posts
just managed to get in touch with an old mate via the powers of facebook... £130 for the full shooting match. Nice. inside and out.

·
Registered
294 Posts
How comfortable would a dealer be with a third party coming in to do the detailing at his premises. Anybody done that?
Happens all the time.

·
Registered
111 Posts
We had it for free when we bought the car! Most dealer will do it for nothing if you push them, had it on the last two we've had!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have had it on the 5 audis I have got and they were all free, even in the diamond brite days !

Autoglym life shine is what they put on the Q7 I have now, just remember you have to reapply the polishes and waxes in the pack every 6 months to keep up the look

1 - 8 of 8 Posts