Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I allways have this question in my mind :
I will give you my car's options and I would like you to tell me which trim level it is :
Panoramic sunroof
Xenon headlights
No sensors
Audi Symphony
Ipod interface
AMI
Sd card slot
14 speakers
Heated seats
Bluetooth
Sirius sat
Subwoofer

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't understand the question as "trim level" is a geographic variable between terretories. I could have specced mine to be just like yours except for the sirrus which I don't think you can spec in the UK.

·
Banned
842 Posts
Ramy,

You will see this is a predominately UK forum hence why you haven't had many replies. The trim level varies from region to region.

Here in the UK its SE, S-Sline and S-Line plus presently.

I own an S-Line Special Edition which the S-Line plus replaced.

I think it would help everybody if you could explain what you are getting at. Perhaps something is being lost in translation?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Do not take this as an absolute but the answer to your question is your car is probably "Premium plus" specification with some extras fitted.

If you look on the Audi USA web site then you will see "Premium plus" most closely matches the car that you have.

However Audi cars vary from terretory to terretory and your spec may be called something different in Lebannon. Or it may be called "Premium Plus" but the specification may not be exactly the same as it is in the US market. Also what is standard for a given model varies from model year to model year so you need to consider the age of your vehicle.

Why not ask you local dealer or better still the dealer who supplied the car? Was the car imported into Lebannon from the USA?

Don't get hung up on the name - if your car has the features you want then just enjoy it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I looked on the importer / partner site for your terratory as I'd advise you to do. The designations of Prestige and Premier do not apply in your terratory, they are US designations. You can download the brochure for your terratory from the importer partner site. Just Google Audi Lebanon and it come up on page one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts