Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , i just stumbled across this forum , as running my own takes a fair amount of time ,been looking through the threads at the Sq5 that have been delivered - got mine yesterday Estriol blue and black leather , so far pretty impressed with the car feels quick , sounds great and was doing around 34mpg on the way home from the dealer

Looking forward to seeing more reviews

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hi all , i just stumbled across this forum , as running my own takes a fair amount of time ,been looking through the threads at the Sq5 that have been delivered - got mine yesterday Estriol blue and black leather , so far pretty impressed with the car feels quick , sounds great and was doing around 34mpg on the way home from the dealer

Looking forward to seeing more reviews
Hi whizzer yes welcolm, glad your pleased with the car . What spec have you gone for and please post some pics im keen to see more pics on this colour as mine is not due for another 5 weeks ish, cheers all the best Merlin

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thanks Whizzer

looking forward to next month for delivery of ours

Reactions: Whizzer

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Congrats! Lovely colour - I'm biased though....

Reactions: Whizzer

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is a cracking car - Its really very quick and on motorway journeys getting around 36-37mpg and around town around 31-32mpg

·
Registered
325 Posts
Lucky lot picking up your cars in the sunshine! Showing estoril blue at its best.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Great stuff Whizzer, can't wait for mine this month. Let's hope the sun's out so I (and everyone else) can really appreciate the colour..

·
Registered
151 Posts
A lovely car. Congrats and good luck

ZED

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice one welcome! What options did you go for?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tech Pack, Privacy, climate cup, memory seats, folding heated mirrors, sound pack, heated front and rear seats ,elec tailgate, drive select, extendable sun visor, 3 spoke flat bottom wheel , ( dealer forgot rear seat plus
), rubber mats ,undertray storage, advanced key

1 - 19 of 19 Posts