Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Actually I thought it was pretty good, especially for a publication that raves over BMWs - that test car is on 21" wheels too and the ride isn't too badly slated. Whatcar love the Evoque and I know all too well that it's a pile of crap - so maybe I'll treat this review with a pinch of the proverbial salt

·
Registered
202 Posts
i wouldnt say it was that bad at all
pictures look good - love the one of it coming through the gate - nice angle - i want mine NOW

·
Registered
700 Posts
As you say not as bad review, hope the 21" wheels are as good as it sounds, i have been expecting the ride to be harsh but by the sounds of it it seems quite good, time will tell !

·
Registered
289 Posts
Very fair review I would say. Can't believe Audi want extra for the satnav on a £44k motor!

·
Banned
842 Posts
PLEASE STOP POSTING THESE REVIEWS!

The more I see the more I want...

Must not go to dealer, must not go to dealer.

Seriously jealous of you guys with your cars about to arrive.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Mostly agree with the review.

I think the controls are not a problem, just getting used to the buttons and menus and it works just fine.
Some buttons (such as windscreen) feel indeed rather light and cheap; others (mirror) are very solid

The ride is rather hard, for me personally at the edge of uncomfortable (on secondary roads of course)

the booth is OK for groceries, but not large enough for travel;

regarding fuel economy and power, fully agree

·
Registered
343 Posts
At least the Technolgy pack also includes Front parking sensors and the AMI, although you could agrue they should be standard on the car as well, take these off and Sat nav is only £1145!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
At least the Technolgy pack also includes Front parking sensors and the AMI, although you could agrue they should be standard on the car as well, take these off and Sat nav is only £1145!
I think our definitions of "only" differ a bit. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts