2,240 Posts

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
New it was 2 good 2 b true

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I just looked at the installation instructions. It goes between the fuel pressure sensor and the ECU.
So as I suspected it falsely lowers the pressure being read by the ECU so of course it asks for more fuel pressure and so overfuels.
Very crude! It will be effective in getting some more power but at the cost of the HPFP probably not being too happy and god knows what will happen to the emissions/DPF. Economy must suffer despite the claims I would have thought.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Don't ever go back to another brand of vehicle Jose. Great reading to the few of us who are doughnuts who don't understand the tuning side of things Yes I I'm one of those doughnuts.

Reactions: José

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Don't ever go back to another brand of vehicle Jose. Great reading to the few of us who are doughnuts who don't understand the tuning side of things Yes I I'm one of those doughnuts.
LOL. TBH even if I go away from Audi I'll still come on here I expect. It's just a great forum! No other forum I've been on is as friendly, helpful and relaxed.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Jose very impressed with your knowledge!
I'm a geek! I know lots of what my Mrs usually terms 'crap'! Sometimes it comes in handy, sometimes I have to learn to keep my mouth shut (not everyone wants to know!).

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
too good to be true?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Ahaha Jose I meant the link ch83443 wrote, the racechip one!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts