Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought others might be interested in seeing a different SQ5 wheel / tyre combination:
First picture is the 21" wheels shod with factory-fitted 255 / 40's and the second is a 20" wheel with 255 / 45 winter tyres.
For interest, and rather bizarrely, Audi UK offered me 4 brand new 20" wheels at a cost of £2900 or, 20" winter wheel and tyre package at £2000 (yes, that's right - cheaper) but, they wouldn't split the winter wheels and tyre package.
With no 21" winter tyre currently available, next option was to take the barely-used winter tyres off my earlier Q5 and then bought original Audi new wheels on-line from Germany - £1034 for the set, inclusive of delivery.
Sorted!

IMG_0002_2.jpg
IMG_0611.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
23 Posts
Our Winters (20s) arrive in a week (don't ask) dealer is having them painted matt anthracite
last Q5 had 20s summers and 17s winter what contract but the ride was so much smoother

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just to share....

19 x 8 ET39 Oem Audi Q5 10 spokes Wheels

19 x 8 ET29 Oem Audi Q5 Off-Road Package Wheels

·
Registered
116 Posts
Winters tyres - it doesn't snow in Essex or London

Do I need one.?

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Many on this forum who
a) don't live in Essex or London
several of us who live / work / play in colder climates - UK and overseas - and who welcome the huge benefits of winter tyres (ok, so we've had an exceptionally mild British winter this year).
I wouldn't be without them...see my profile photo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts