Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I just got notified that the new SQ5 will have a list price of £43,870.00

Specification includes 20" Alloys, Electrically adjustable front seats (not memory), Nappa leather sports seats and armrests,
aluminium-effect door mirrors and Active sound exhaust - should all be in the new Q5 price document when it is released shortly

SQ5S colours include Estoril Blue and Panther black @ £865.00 extra

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
21" Alloys will be an option at £1250.00 , and I don't think the damper control will be available as an option at all which seems a little strange

·
Registered
34 Posts
I went in to my local dealer on Tuesday and was told I could order with a £1,000 refundable deposit for an end March delivery which would be the first of their allocation.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Missile, i can chop and change things with my order until Christmas. But to answer your question no i haven't but might just do that.

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
I don't like the mobility kit and would prefer a spare. It does not appear to be an option. I shall ask the dealer, hopefully we would not have to pay full retail for it.

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
This time I want - Missano Red, so my delivery will be delayed.

What spec did you decide on?

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Missano red, magma red/black seats, silver headlining, inlays in carbon, tyre pressure monitor, technology pack, DAB radio, memory seats, high beam assist, delete rear badges, power tailgate, privacy glass, parking advanced, hill assist, flat bottom wheel and hopefully a space saver spare.

A snip at £50,145.00 .

·
Registered
279 Posts
Had it on both my S-tronics - I think it is a great option for £75.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts